Monday – Nov. 25th 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday – Nov. 26th 8 am – 6 pm
Plan on purchasing 2 weeks of your Ideal Protein food during the week before ……OR…… Plan to come in on Monday or Tuesday during the Thanksgiving week
These next weeks are so important make sure you eat the correct foods on the Ideal Health NOW plan so that you can get maximum results before Thanksgiving comes. If the food is not on your phase – do not eat it…. Give yourself a true 3 weeks on plan – lose at least a weekly minimum of 2 lbs for ladies and 4 lbs for men.
1) Decide if you will remain on the Ideal Health NOW plan or have a fun day on Thanksgiving Day. Let your coach know
2) Enjoy the foods you choose whether it is on phase 1 or 2 or 3 or fun foods that are not on Ideal Protein program on Thanksgiving Day. Just enjoy your holiday!
3) Determine to get back on Phase 1 by Saturday and be grateful in your heart that you had a great day but now be thankful you are allowed to work on your health.
4) Clean out the tempting leftovers or send them home with other people because of the temptation. Christmas Holidays are coming and this is NOT a month long feast!
* You can still conservatively lose 8 – 10 lbs – probably more by Christmas!
5) Thanksgiving Day plan:
* Take your vitamins
* Drink your water!
* Eat at least 2 selected vegetables that are on plan (salad optional) on Thanksgiving Day.
* Eat slowly!
* Do NOT over-indulge on the Fun Food. Over-indulgence of high carbs & fat foods could make your tummy not feel so good.
* Make sure you are determined to get back to Phase 1 and do not grieve, look back, or whine because this diet is not a permanent state – there is a beginning and an end.
Have a great Thanksgiving – We are grateful to celebrate this unique American holiday!