Who doesn’t love a good date night?! I know it is such a crucial time spent with my husband to recharge and just forget about the stress of life for a couple of hours. I know for some, while you are on the Ideal Protein plan, date nights can be a source of stress instead of fun! A typical date night usually includes dinner which typically includes bad food or alcohol or both. Here are some GREAT date night ideas that won’t ruin your health goals and add in some more fun!
5 Date Night Ideas
- Go Hiking!
- Arkansas is the perfect place for a hike! There are tons and tons of beautiful hiking trails all over the state. Load up your backpack with water, your favorite Ideal Protein bar and hit the trails and take in some breathtaking scenery.
- Matinee Movie
- Movies are such a typical date night, but instead of a night time movie when the cravings are more likely to hit, go to a matinee. It will most likely be less expensive and cravings will not be as bad. Seriously, you don’t need popcorn, a coke, or candy to enjoy a movie. If you need something fun to drink, bring a Sparkling ICE drink (these are perfect for movies) 🙂
- Dave and Busters (or some other game arcade)
- I actually went recently with my family to a game arcade and it was blast! I had not been to one in years! Play games, win tickets, and redeem tickets for silly prizes your kids will love! This will make you feel like a kid again and it is so much fun! Go play!
- Barnes and Nobles and Coffee
- This is a regular date night that I do with my husband. For one, it’s super cheap (unless your buying lots of books). Get an Ideal Protein approved coffee, walk around and look at books or games. My husband and I personally love to look at travel books and plan bucket list vacations 🙂
- Go Golfing!
- I actually just got this idea from a friend. This is a super fun and relaxed date night. Yes, you might be terrible, but you will have more fun than you can imagine. Get a golf cart and take your time (on purpose or not) and just have fun playing golf!
What are your favorite date nights that don’t revolve around food?
Clinic Director Northwest Arkansas